I've got a Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747) and I just flashed liquidsmooth 4.2.2. I became very attached to the stock alarm widget that allowed me to display 3 or 4 different alarms with a gray or green clock symbol next to them. I loved the fact that at a glance I had all of the alarms I needed and could turn one on without having to open the clock app by just clicking on the widget. Is there an app that replicates this widget or is there a way to download the stock clock app?
- By bunta in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:47 AM
- By Pete7874 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:52 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:56 AM
- By Wicked96ta in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:48 PM
- By Zerazac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:57 PM