1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Frappé • Innovative app discovery tool

Hi guys, I've been working with an amazing team in the research department of a leading tech company and we have developed a innovative way to discover apps in your device.

Basically what it does is gather some sensor information of your device ( all of them anonymous ) and a clever algorithm contantly learns in which situations people most use their apps.

With that information the app itself will recommend you apps in a dynamic and intuitive way based on your current context/situation, so the recommendations are liked to change as much as your different activities through the way.

I will not extent myself too long, so if you are willing to try, the app is available for free in Google Play.

We would love to hear some feedback so if you have any comment, let us know.

Thank you very much !
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Frappé • Innovative app discovery tool

Hi guys, we just released a new version of our discovery tool and now you have much more personalization other and other ways to discover great apps, for example you can see which apps are being used around you, you can also look at some statistics of you usage of apps that can also be very interesting.

We continue to work to provide you a great experience so if you have any suggestion or complain, please let us know

Here are some screenshots of the app that were missing in the last post: