best twitter apps ?

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
other than tweetcaster what do you guys think will be the best twitter apps ?
coming from iOS tweetboot i can't seem to find a top twitter client :(

A

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm bought Falcon and used it for couple of days .. i keep getting my Notifications very late !! like when some1 replies to me i get like 10 or 15 mints later !
i tweeted the developer and he ignored me (couple of times)
does anyone have an idea ?

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
about Carbon .. do you get you're notifications on time ? or there will be more Delays like what I'm currently facing with Falcon that made switch back to original twitter

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Falcon Pro, but it's not available due to the token limit. Carbon is beautiful, but the lack of timeline notifications is a minus for me. TweetLine is supposed to have a new version coming that looks promising.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
other than tweetcaster what do you guys think will be the best twitter apps ?
coming from iOS tweetboot i can't seem to find a top twitter client :(

A
robird seems to be the best. it is being actively developed on xda. here is the link
[APP] Robird - Holo themed twitter client for android - xda-developers

As far as delay in tweet notifications, that is because no app (except for tweetings and the official) supports push. It polls for tweets set at a certain time interval, in your case probably 15 minutes

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
robird seems to be the best. it is being actively developed on xda. here is the link
[APP] Robird - Holo themed twitter client for android - xda-developers

As far as delay in tweet notifications, that is because no app (except for tweetings and the official) supports push. It polls for tweets set at a certain time interval, in your case probably 15 minutes

yes thank you very much Robird looks very nice ... still coming from Tweetboot on iOS I'm still learning to adapt to not getting my notifications on time and actually have to to manually refresh the application to find out if i did or not .. it kinda sucks but oh well

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
yes thank you very much Robird looks very nice ... still coming from Tweetboot on iOS I'm still learning to adapt to not getting my notifications on time and actually have to to manually refresh the application to find out if i did or not .. it kinda sucks but oh well

I used tweetbot non stop when I had my iPhone so I know how you feel. So far robird seems to have a nice compromise between looks and features. Before tweetbot received push notifications I used to have the official app just for notifications and tweetbot for browsing and tweeting. Could always try that with the official Twitter app and robird

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No plume users? I like it cause you can make people show different colors when they tweet. So when I see a red tweet I know it's my brother. Or yellow is my girlfriend. Makes it easy to see who's tweeting what

DeadpoolJunior

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
If I wasn't using Flacon Pro, I'd probably go back to using Twicca. If they ever updated their design to something more modern android, itd be the best looking Twitter app on Android and maybe one of the best looking apps period. But that being said, they definitely future proofed the design and features. It looks great, light weight, PACKED with features and different add ons you can download. Almost everything can be tweaked. Highly recommend Twicca.

And about your notifications coming late, that's because no Twitter app for android has push notifications besides the official one. Meaning, it'll poll you every X time, whatever you set (got mine for 30mins). Just go to the setting and tweak it if you want. You won't get any instant notifications from any android twitter app sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2