- 18 Posts
Any way to make Android a bit less cloudy?
I get it, it's Google's operating system, they want to put everything on the cloud but I just got my Nexus 4 for my first real smart phone and I don't like how almost every app wants an account set up.
Want to add a contact: do you want to import an account or create a new one?
How about storing a contact in that 16gb of flash I paid an extra $50 for?
Also there is no ~notepad app.
So please let me know which apps I should get to keep my personal information more personal and make my phone less cloudy.
- 02-23-2013, 06:06 PM #2
- 743 Posts
Re: Any way to make Android a bit less cloudy?
I downloaded ColorNote and it's pretty good. It's more than a notepad. You can also use it as a task manager. You can color-code, make checklists, add reminders, plus the standard share to email etc, but you can do it as an attachment, which can be useful.
Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
- By mushedroom in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:44 AM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2012, 01:59 PM
- By Thecovester in forum Android App InventorReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM
- By eriet30 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:47 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2011, 02:40 PM