- 4 Posts
Looking for video editing software, money no object, PLEASE HELP!
So my wife and i just got pregnant(well she did) and I want to start making little videos of the whole pregnancy. I am looking for video editing software so I can chop up videos and add music to them as well. I know NOTHING about video editing, can anyone recommend any software that is reliable and easy to use? I dont mind paying if it is worth it, so all suggestions welcome. This is sort of time sensitive as I am looking to get started right away, if anyone can help I will be indebted to you. Thank you in advance!
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
- 03-02-2013, 01:21 PM #2
- 03-05-2013, 10:35 PM #3
- 332 Posts
- 03-07-2013, 03:28 AM #4
Re: Looking for video editing software, money no object, PLEASE HELP!
Windows Movie Maker is a common tool to edit videos. If you want to backup your edited video onto DVD, you can use iFunia DVD creator to do it! And it can edit videos too. Good luck!
- By Ian B in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:43 AM
- By cindy zou in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:53 PM
- By JohannFu in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:40 AM
- By emeraldayotte in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:17 PM
- By Slick Finger Flicker in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 61Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:12 PM