- 03-03-2013, 01:02 PM #2
- 1,327 Posts
I find it was great pre-Android 4.x.
Now though it's no longer relevant IMO.
I'd recommend Nova Launcher (or Apex).
A big advantage Nova has over the rest IMO is that it supports GLOBAL Badge Notification--> [HOW-TO] Guide to Global Badge Notifications
Yes it requires other Apps to get it working for ALL Apps, but it works whereas other Launchers only support SMS / Calls / Gmail & a few other select Apps regardless of other Apps to help it.
It might not be a big deal for some people, but once you get use to having Badge Notifications it's hard to go without 'em.
- 03-18-2013, 07:30 PM #3
- 47 Posts
Use to run it on my old DX2. Got rid of it while i still had the DX2. Why? Uses too much resources. Requires too much add ons. Its not a smooth Home Replacement (my girlfriend runs it on her Droid Razr). Go Launcher has been known to run twice not just once......meaning that when you check your running apps its in there 2 times for the same thing using resources! Nope i'm good. NOVA is for me, LG Lucid runs it flawlessly.
- By kevin5377 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 12:23 PM
- By ewarhol in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:27 PM
- By i_poop_splinters in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:39 AM
- By cajuncartfan in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2011, 05:32 PM
- By Symbianblack in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:34 AM