- 03-04-2013, 06:28 PM #2
Re: DroidTV Defunct?If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
Re: DroidTV Defunct?
I can't get them to respond to emails for support--- and I have been emailing for a week. I call that defunct. Nothing on Amazon, nothing on Google Play. No responses, etc. I'd have to be able to download the app, first, in order to renew a subscription (which doesn't need renewing at this time)Shannon Kish
Android Convert from BB
- 03-04-2013, 06:41 PM #5If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- By LeinieDrinker in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:15 PM
- By ETW11 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:01 PM
- By Holsum in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
- By dave1812dave in forum Droid BionicReplies: 17Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:37 AM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2011, 11:01 PM