[Tools] Task Management Application: Do It!
I created an application to management your tasks. It's called Do It! and it syncs with your Google Tasks account and gives you the quick look to see what needs to get done today and what's coming up.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
- Organize your tasks by moving them and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Tablet support
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Widget support for Android 2.3 and 2.2
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple task lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
Any comments or suggestions would be great!
Re: [Tools] Task Management Application: Do It!
Bought it. I don't do free apps with ads, so I just bought the Pro version. Very very nice app! I love it. Nice and clean and smooth.