- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Bricked after trying to root. Please Help!!!
I wish I never would have tried to root my phone in the first place, but I was trying to root my AT&T Galaxy S3 so I could get Jelly Bean 4.2.1 on my phone. So I installed Odin version 3.4 not thinking that I needed version 3.7. So I was able to install the Odin onto my S3 and then I moved to installing ClockworkMod but after I installed it and hit reboot my phone never came back on. I am able to access download mode and the mod menu still. But I was trying to fix it and installed the stock android flash .tar and that took away the mod menu but my phone still won't turn on, it just vibrates displays Samsung and repeats. Please help!!!! I don't know what to do!
- 03-29-2013, 01:08 AM #3
Re: Galaxy S3 Bricked after trying to root. Please Help!!!
It's great that you were able to get it fixed. Why did you wanted to root your device anyways? I have been thinking about whether I should root it or not..
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
- By ClausLester in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:25 PM
- By Gage Dumas in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2012, 07:12 AM
- By redtrucker610 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2012, 09:53 AM
- By pwagner59 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:55 PM
- By in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM