[App] (JB) Night Clock + Multi-colors

dhworph

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a few people to test this out on different devices (phones & tablets, nexus & non-nexus) and let me know if anything acts funny or doesn't look right. I'm new to app development, and this is my first (mostly) original app. I'd love feedback on the UI and layout/style, bug reports, or any general feedback/criticism.

The code is based on a mix of the JellyBean 4.2.2 and 4.1.1 Screensaver/Nightclocks with a few customizations. Upon launch, the app goes directly to nightmode/screensaver clock.

1. Swipe/drag up and down to change the dimming.
2. Tap the screen to open up the custom color screen.
3. You can set the color separately for the hour, :, minutes, and am/pm, or you can select the "link" to set everything to the same color.
4. After you've set the color, just tap anywhere else on the screen to go back to screensaver mode.
5. To exit the app, click a navigation button such as home, back, or recent apps.

When you dim the clock, the custom color dialog will also be dim. I made it that way intentionally, so if you are changing colors at night, you don't have to go back and forth from a bright to dark screen.

App on play store: JB Night Clock