- 04-16-2013, 08:45 AM #3
Re: Turn an old android into a WiFi repeater?
I can't think of any way to do this. The phone can connect to a WiFi AP, or it can serve as a WiFi AP (via a tethering app), but I don't think it's capable of doing both at the same time.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By BillK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:28 AM
- By sanna230 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2011, 12:56 AM
- By seattle vic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2011, 08:10 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:10 AM
- By Ninety-9 SE-L in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:24 AM