- 04-16-2013, 09:45 AM #3
Re: Turn an old android into a WiFi repeater?
I can't think of any way to do this. The phone can connect to a WiFi AP, or it can serve as a WiFi AP (via a tethering app), but I don't think it's capable of doing both at the same time.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By BillK in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:28 AM
- By sanna230 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:56 AM
- By seattle vic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
- By Ninety-9 SE-L in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 05:24 AM