1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ATM

Default Stock Ticker Widget

There is a widget I had on my Incredible. Was from HTC called stocks. It had the best real time stock streaming widget. Cannot find it in Android Market. It is probably unique to Sense, but there are other HTC widgets in the Market. How do I get this on the X? Do I have to root? If you have an incredible, see what I mean. Please see how I can get this, please.

Default Re: Stock Ticker Widget

The only app I could find in the market was called Finance. It allows individual widgets per stock. Not ideal but better than nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Yes, I too had this HTC widget on my Evo but have since lost it by going to a custom ROM. I would really like to find a way to get it back. Anyone here know what to do?
    If my post helped you just a little bit, please take a second to hit the "THANKS" button just under this text to the right.

Palm V --> Palm Vx + OmniSky --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 (free upgrade) --> Treo 700p (free upgrade again!) --> HTC Touch Pro (never WinMo again) --> HTC Evo (love Android; hope never to have a reason to change again)...

Anyone have an answer?