Is there an app similar to MS Office Mobile?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I just switched over to Android (Droid X) from Windows Mobile 6.5 (HTC Imagio) recently, and while I feel like pretty much everything on Android is better, one of the things I miss about WinMo is Office Mobile.

Is there any good equivalent on Android that you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Just to clarify, are you talking about the ability to view/edit PPT, Docs, & Excel? If so, Docs to Go or Quickoffice. I use the former and am quite happy with it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, you'll have to shell over a few bucks, but it's worth it. For PDF's, I don't care for either Docs to Go or Quick Office. I use the free Adobe version, but you'll probably need to try a few and see for yourself.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Documents to Go, the spread sheet especially throughout the day. It works ok, but it does have its own issues. Copying a sheet in its entirety is an event to brag about; it does not keep formatting, when you wanna enter a number, you start it as a number and then it switches to the letter screen and you gotta switch it to the number screen. Really a pain. It works though and from my playing, it is the one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz