Where's settings for Fr Adv Tsk Mgr?

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
This app is supposed to have a lot of functionality, but on my Legend it doesn't show any screens, when I tap the icon to open it, all that happens is a little message comes up to let me know how many apps it just killed. But I want to 'manage' what gets killed.

droidrt-nmt

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This should solve any problems plus future problems with adv task killer..Menu>>settings>>applications>>manage applications>>adv task killer..uninstall. If your Not sure how this can help, do a search in just about any android or Droid forum on "task Killers" and you will see this is the best solution.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Why are you using a task killer on a Legend? You have plenty of ram on that device, at best it saves you like %1 battery life.

From my phone using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you press and hold you can add app to ignore list...

Also if you open task manager and click menu button and settings, here you will see a number of options to use.. My thought is to exclude all required apps to run and then determine what else you think is needed, after you isolate the required apps you can close everything else... Try this out before you make decision to not use because I have been running it on my Droid X without issues spite others reviews.. System runs better with it in my opinion plus helps not to have all the apps in the background eating the battery life..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood