The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this has been asked. I tried launcherpro and in the dock where you would have the contacts icon. Everytime I hit it I would get an error saying it could not open that. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so had to uninstall.
Any help on this? Thanka

Sent from my Fascinate using Tapatalk

Samsung uses a different Contacts app than the default app that LauncherPro links to.

Simply remove the standard contacts link that comes with LP, then add the contacts from your apps on your samsung phone and choose the same LP icon and all will be fixed.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I did a full reset on my droid 2 because I think one of my apps was creating some problems on it.

I reinstalled LaunchPro and was adjusting some of my settings. I hit the home button, and now all I get is a force close and report. I can't get past it to make any changes or delete the darn thing.

What a bummer.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Home Switcher isnt supported on (froyo2.2)due to API change it says too for those on 2.2.

I was going to get til I saw that disclaimer.

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I tried to do that and thought it wanted me to link to a specific contact as it brought up my contacts as to link to one of them????

Sent from my Fascinate using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
@davidnc Thanks for that tip- I'll uninstall it now.

Will my phone mess up if I have Launcher Pro on it when I get the 2.2 update?
I had LP Plus on mine before an after on updating to 2.2 all went well on that.

Sent from my DX using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
if homeswitcher aint working for you just download "clear default home" in the market

works for froyo
Thanks I will try that.l never installed homeswitcher once I saw that note on that app in the market

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the launcher pro plus on y evo with 2.2 and it is working great. I was really hesitant on purchasing it but after playing around the with free one, i purchased the full version and I love how it looks

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I had LP Plus on mine before an after on updating to 2.2 all went well on that.

Alright, good to know, because I had an issue with Launcher Pro breaking one of my many android phones once. So I hope when I get 2.2, all goes well, with Launcher Pro on it. :)

Fried Rice Mofo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a place to get the Droid X dock icons so they can be used in Launcher Pro plus?

You can still use your stock icons on the dock.. It'll ask you if you want to use LP icons or custom icons after you select your app. Just press the back button and it'll leave the stock icon there instead.

wcbratton

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Im a noob here, converted from Blackberry Storm 2 weekes ago.

This is my 1st post! I am trying to get the Developers attention.

I bought Launcher Pro Plus on Thanksgiving morning more than 72 hours ago, love the program however my unlock code is not working & I have sent the developer messages as well as opened up a trouble ticket and have not recd 1 response from the developer.

This is truly quite upsetting!

Developer if you read this PLEASE give me a working unlock code or a refund immediately.........

Last edited:

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
So I just installed LauncherPro last night. It was set to 3 homescreens, so I changed it to 7. Is there any way to re-arrange my screens to make my default on in the middle? Or do I have to totally delete everything off and move everything around?

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
So I just installed LauncherPro last night. It was set to 3 homescreens, so I changed it to 7. Is there any way to re-arrange my screens to make my default on in the middle? Or do I have to totally delete everything off and move everything around?

Menu/Preferences/Home screen Settings/Default Screen....change it from here...

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Menu/Preferences/Home screen Settings/Default Screen....change it from here...

I had it from there... but the screen I use is the 2nd one in the list of 7. On TW you could add screens on either side of the homse screen, so the home screen is centered. My home screen is 2, so now I have 5 screens to the right of home. Is there a way to center it without removing and editing everything?

Alxs-Way

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you have 7 screens then make your default screen 4. That way you'll have 3 screens to the left, your 4th screen in the middle, and 3 screens to the right.

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site

I bought Launcher Pro Plus on Thanksgiving morning more than 72 hours ago, love the program however my unlock code is not working & I have sent the developer messages as well as opened up a trouble ticket and have not recd 1 response from the developer.

Developer if you read this PLEASE give me a working unlock code or a refund immediately.........

Dude, you're posting this on a Holiday weekend, give them a break.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Please be patient dxbill. Like already stated, it's a holiday weekend and people are very busy this time of year. Your best bet is to contact them directly if possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power