1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android VNC Viewer issues

I set up RealVNC Server on my home desktop computer and can access it with a VNC viewer from my network and from over the net but for some reason I cannot access it from any of the VNC viewers on my Android device (Droid). Has anyone else had this issue?

I am behind a router but I know everything is set up correctly (with port forwarding and such) because I am able to remote access my computer from any other computer just not my Droid. The programs I have tried are androidVNC and WYSE, both say login has failed.

Also I have connected to my home network and tried connecting the viewer via my network IP and it sill says the login issue thing. Any thoughts?
    One OS for work, one OS for hacking the PS3, and one OS for chattin with hot babes, are we having fun yet?!?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Update; A new VNC program says "server does not offer supported security type" ... Trying to figure out what that means now, seems to be my prob.

*Also just set up the new VNC server app on the Android market and it is awesome!
    One OS for work, one OS for hacking the PS3, and one OS for chattin with hot babes, are we having fun yet?!?

I have been using androidvnc and tight vnc viewer on my laptop it worked great for months now I am getting the same problems. I tried wyse and same thing.