samsung s4 fake

Lorraine Newman

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
My hubby went to Malaysia and bought what he thought was a Samsung s4 on his last day there and brought it home for me , sadly its not a real one, just some cheap copy I think. It doesn't have air wave, a gps, looks like ones I see on the web as fakes. It runs slow, I have the galaxy 3 and can see the differences in build, and the salesman showed him it has jellybean 4.2.2 on it, and the beans on the screen but when you compare it to mine it is crap.For build number it say gingerbread .zskj6. and it has one called custom build version, is there anything I can do to make it better? wouldn't be as bad it if worked ok but it is so slow and even the camera is so grainy and slow help please if you can, thanks
Lorri

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
My hubby went to Malaysia and bought what he thought was a Samsung s4 on his last day there and brought it home for me , sadly its not a real one, just some cheap copy I think. It doesn't have air wave, a gps, looks like ones I see on the web as fakes. It runs slow, I have the galaxy 3 and can see the differences in build, and the salesman showed him it has jellybean 4.2.2 on it, and the beans on the screen but when you compare it to mine it is crap.For build number it say gingerbread .zskj6. and it has one called custom build version, is there anything I can do to make it better? wouldn't be as bad it if worked ok but it is so slow and even the camera is so grainy and slow help please if you can, thanks
Lorri

The problem is what are the stats and specs of the phone. It is quite possible because it is a fake (and yes there is more than one kind of fake), that the specs are subpar and it is going to be slower than your S3.

Only thing I can think of is that you could use a custom rom on it, but you would need one that matches that phone. Being fake makes that more of a difficult task to accomplish this.