1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android app that works similar to Limewire?

8/22

I was listening to the Digital City podcast from CNET and they mentioned an Android app that works similar to Limewire; was wondering if anyone knows the name of this app or one like it?

Peace

There is one app called Music Search and it works great for downloading music right from your phone!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrick352 View Post
    There is one app called Music Search and it works great for downloading music right from your phone!!
    I did a search in the market and over 200 results came up.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

what search terms did u use?

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slider9499 View Post
    what search terms did u use?
    Its Obvious that the OP used the term " MUSIC SEARCH " since the poster (bigrick352) told them that the name of the app was called " MUSIC SEARCH " ...

EDIT: I totally didnt see you were the OP ... ha ha ha
    Last edited by solo1; 08-22-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Its Obvious that the OP used the term " MUSIC SEARCH " since the poster (bigrick352) told them that the name of the app was called " MUSIC SEARCH " ...

EDIT: I totally didnt see you were the OP ... ha ha ha
    That just officially made my day LOL. Bravo!!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

no numnuts - I thought he may have entered the term LIMEWIRE and other similar apps came up.

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

8/22

I was listening to the Digital City podcast from CNET and they mentioned an Android app that works similar to Limewire; was wondering if anyone knows the name of this app or one like it?

Peace
    How old was the podcast ... The reason I asked was that I was doing some searches that constantly brought up an Adroid app called i muisc but seems like it was pulled from the app market ... Does this App sound familiar?

Check these out:
    iMusic

Music Junk

mp3searchfe
    Last edited by solo1; 08-22-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    Hit the THANKS in appreciation if I or anyone else has helped you in any way .. A Strong Android Community

http://mydamnbrainhurts.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/mydamnbrainhurt

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts

I use mp3download. But it looks like it was pulled from the market.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

I use mp3 download as well. It works great on my Droid X. I just did a search for it and it pulled it right up. Should still be available on the market and the best part is its free!!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

every podcast I been trying to port over is brand new - all arebetween a day and a few weeks old.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

google musicjunk.apk it is awesome in .apk form. lol

edit* or i can just do it for you and be almost as awesome as the program itself.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Solo

The first two arent in the app store and the last one got horroble ratings from ee
    Veryone who tried ot

8/22

Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I use mp3download. But it looks like it was pulled from the market.

MP3 Downloader has not been pulled from market the name has been change to MP3 Music.. And it works just like limewire, i like it alot!

Music Junk is good. You can get it and others that aren't on the Market from . I've only used it a couple of times but very easy and very small footprint. Recommended.
    Palm Treo 755 --> Rooted Droid Eris --> Rooted HTC Thunderdud --> 2012 Google Nexus 7 and rooted Samsung Galaxy S4