App Option to Accomplish This?

ew800

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions that some of you might be able to give me as to what Apps might be best for what I need to accomplish. This would be on a Nexus 7 (2013).

I perform what I will call audits at numerous business that my employer operates. For detailed audits I have a complicated spreadsheet that is used to track a bunch of questions, however at times I perform what I would call just a quick overview of the business. This consists of roughly 15 items that I basically just check Yes or No. Can anyone point me toward Apps that I might be able to use, that would do something like this:

-- Be able to open the app with a list of the 15 or so questions.
-- Ability to basically tap or click on Yes or No for each of the items
-- Ability to write in just a very short note, probably no more than 25 words or so
-- Ability to save the form for later reference when I fill out a more official form.

I appreciate any suggestions that anyone can make for me!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions that some of you might be able to give me as to what Apps might be best for what I need to accomplish. This would be on a Nexus 7 (2013).

I perform what I will call audits at numerous business that my employer operates. For detailed audits I have a complicated spreadsheet that is used to track a bunch of questions, however at times I perform what I would call just a quick overview of the business. This consists of roughly 15 items that I basically just check Yes or No. Can anyone point me toward Apps that I might be able to use, that would do something like this:

-- Be able to open the app with a list of the 15 or so questions.
-- Ability to basically tap or click on Yes or No for each of the items
-- Ability to write in just a very short note, probably no more than 25 words or so
-- Ability to save the form for later reference when I fill out a more official form.

I appreciate any suggestions that anyone can make for me!

Would an option be to create a template spreadsheet, and then being able to edit it or save as? You can try Kingsoft Office. They allow editing of PDFs and spreadsheets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty