Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nils Business GingerSense

Default I need a missed Call reminder?

I need a missed call reminder that will notify me of ALL missed calls, I tried "missed Call" but it only works when you add specific contacts.

I am a electrical contractor, job site is usually noisy,I get allot of business calls that I miss because someone was running a saw when someone called, I cant be looking at my phone every time a saw is running.

I am amazed that HTC didnt have this feature built in when they made the DINC.
    All my past phones have had a call reminder,

Does anyone know where I can get a call reminder(free or pay) that will notify me of any and all calls I didnt answer?

Thanks for any ideas you might have
    Ken

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

There is an app that I've used before, (but not in a while) called Missed Call. You might want to give that a shot.

Missed call works for me. I noticed someone else (perhaps you?) saying it wasn't working for you. It has worked for various numbers for me. I only have to remind me for phone calls and not all the other things it works with. DInc.

Easy Reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by dmc1068 View Post
    Easy Reminder.
    I'm using that also.
    Easy Reminder for Android | AppBrain.com
    I'm liking it.
    Device: Verizon Note2