Latitude alternative?

asdf12321

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
I need a favor: Now that Latitude is gone, I need another way to be able to track my kids' whereabouts.
First, I need it to report all the time and automatically (unlike Glympse, where the user need to manually send a report).
And, second, it needs to work on android and iphone, because my youngest has an iphone.
Any and all suggestions will be really appreciated, and my peace of mind will thank you for it.
Best regards.

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys.
I need a favor: Now that Latitude is gone, I need another way to be able to track my kids' whereabouts.
First, I need it to report all the time and automatically (unlike Glympse, where the user need to manually send a report).
And, second, it needs to work on android and iphone, because my youngest has an iphone.
Any and all suggestions will be really appreciated, and my peace of mind will thank you for it.
Best regards.

For Android you can use the new Android Device Manager website to track your Android devices. Just open up the Google Settings app and enable it in the new "Android Device Manager" section.

I think Apple has a similar "find my device" service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz