Seesmic Twitter App (Update is available in Marketplace)

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm using it on my droid. i have that and swift, and i like them both for different reasons. so currently i'm just using them for different twitter accounts.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'd hold off on this one guys. Horrible app right now. Needs a update and bad. Constant crashing and hanging. At least for me and judging from the reviews many others.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Seesmic update is now available in the marketplace. Improves stability, speed, and fixes some bugs. Seems promising...

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Yeah but does it increase the font size? Some of us old guys need a little larger font, even with glasses on or contacts in it's too small to read.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Yeah but does it increase the font size? Some of us old guys need a little larger font, even with glasses on or contacts in it's too small to read.

No, but luckily for me the font size is perfect. :p I'm sure in a future update that is something they would add.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
it seems a little more fluid after the update, albeit i didn't really have any problems to begin with

I feel it's much improved over the previous build. I found so many bugs in it that are now gone. They still need to improve the speed a bit though.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Sure rub it in. I can see clearly for miles (after 15 years the lasiks is holding strong), just can't read squat.

OK OK I'm sorry... ;) But check out this link here and you can see Seesmic is great listening to what we want in future updates. Worth a look.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I saw that earlier. You know what we need, we need the guys at TweetDeck to put together an Android version. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I'd have to disagree with you on that one. Not a fan of that. Especially the iPhone version. :(

mikef1182

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I like seesmic, it still has some sluggishness that needs to be worked out. Bouncing between tabs bogs it down a lot. i am stickign with Swift as my main Twitter app for now.