Solitaire Time [card game] [FREE]

daniel1402

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
This is NOT your usual solitaire card game. This game is based on the classic clock solitaire where you move cards around a clock (with the Kings going to the center of the clock). The goal of the game is very simple; you must uncover all cards BEFORE you uncover the fourth and last King! Easier said than done since the odds are against you. Good luck!
Version 2.1 released to add a stats screen and a help screen.

Here is the link for the FREE version;
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...14studios.clock_solitaire_free&token=dKe2nfkj

Relaxing game with cool graphics and soft music (and no ads)!

d14studios.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This is NOT your usual solitaire card game. This game is based on the classic clock solitaire where you move cards around a clock (with the Kings going to the center of the clock). The goal of the game is very simple; you must uncover all cards BEFORE you uncover the fourth and last King! Easier said than done since the odds are against you. Good luck!

Here is the link for the FREE version;

Relaxing game with cool graphics and soft music!

d14studios.

Welcome to the forums!
Bad link, FYI

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Tried it, and my first deal I got a 5 of Diamonds and couldn't make any move. Second deal was an A clubs and when I got that in the 1 o'clock position, it drew a 7 clubs and I could make no other move. I am guessing a bug?

daniel1402

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I actually had a bug when I first entered my info. Corrected the link today after a long absence working on my new game "Whack a Monster!".

daniel1402

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
We have tons of downloads and no bugs. It could be that your finger is not touching the pile. The cards are drawn a little above your finger so that you can see it when you move one. But the point of contact is your finger position.