- 184 Posts
Password manager - Which encryption type?
So I have been hunting for a good password manager and have come across two that look really promising, mSecure and Safe in Cloud. They each use a different type of encryption, Blowfish and AES, respectively. My question is this, which type of encryption is better and why? These apps are on the more expensive side but if they work as advertised they are completely worth it. Thanks for any and all suggestions/help!!
- 08-16-2013, 05:40 AM #2
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 08-19-2013, 08:46 PM
- By sahaller in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Navanshu Mahor in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 11:42 AM
- By murali_android in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:19 AM
- By DeepSeaGoddess in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:20 AM