Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Im new here and this is my way to help You

name is yojeni aracena I have the solution
    Dowload the version 2.0 and this one works gamekiller 2.0

Default Re: Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Simply . download Gamekiller V. 1.90 its work on Galaxy S4 ... engoy with it . its working for me 100% . delete V. 2.60 or 2.61 and setup V 1.90 >>>>
    This is the download link :
    Thanked by 11:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

its working on samsung note 2???
    Thanked by:

any download link full version 2.0? I tried gamekiller 1.9 on tmobile galaxy note3 and it works great. Thanks.

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for sharing the solution however could you please share the exact name of the application (SuperSU) which I should consider for downloading from Play Store.

Reason being there are lot of applications available so just wanted to be sure that I am using correct one.

FYI - I am using Note 2, hope steps won't be different for finding Root Privilege.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by omar altaee View Post
    Simply . download Gamekiller V. 1.90 its work on Galaxy S4 ... engoy with it . its working for me 100% . delete V. 2.60 or 2.61 and setup V 1.90 >>>>
    that worked thnks bro!

Hi, i found the solution... Get supersu pro from play store or blackmart and make it or convert as system su and reboot... Than smile on game killer :d. It working on my carbon 4.3.1 / s3 i9300....
    Thanked by:
    Sabbir Patel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rene ong View Post
    i have this problem too. It states "root privilege is needed" when i had successfully rooted my s4. Have even upgraded to super su pro yet have get game killer working. There's no app permissions in the su settings.
    hi, i found the solution... Get supersu pro from play store or blackmart and make it or convert as system su and reboot... Than smile on game killer :d. It working on my carbon 4.3.1 / s3 i9300....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky4685 View Post
    Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for sharing the solution however could you please share the exact name of the application (SuperSU) which I should consider for downloading from Play Store.

Reason being there are lot of applications available so just wanted to be sure that I am using correct one.

FYI - I am using Note 2, hope steps won't be different for finding Root Privilege.
    HI, I FOUND THE SOLUTION... GET SUPERSU PRO FROM PLAY STORE OR BLACKMART AND MAKE IT OR CONVERT AS SYSTEM SU AND REBOOT... THAN SMILE ON GAME KILLER . IT WORKING ON MY CARBON 4.3.1 / S3 I9300....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by filipus_oey View Post
    any download link full version 2.0? I tried gamekiller 1.9 on tmobile galaxy note3 and it works great. Thanks.
    HI, I FOUND THE SOLUTION... GET SUPERSU PRO FROM PLAY STORE OR BLACKMART AND MAKE IT OR CONVERT AS SYSTEM SU AND REBOOT... THAN SMILE ON GAME KILLER . IT WORKING ON MY CARBON 4.3.1 / S3 I9300....

Quote Originally Posted by JoshAndrew123 View Post
    Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy s4 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer is one of the key reason why i rooted my device

Hey guys! I have recently rooted my galaxy s4. But here's the problem.2hen ever I open game killer it tells me to get root privalage. So ya I'm kinda bumped. Any reasons why?

Try using gamekiller v2.0 or v1.9 i had the same problem until i tried v2.0

Thanks man it worked but now i can't edit FLOAT files, it says i have trial version and i don't want to buy the full version. Is there any solution

I had the same problem. I looked into an alternative program and i found the one. Have fun!

Hey
    Last edited by Sudan kalia; 01-25-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    antney317 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek Bonigala View Post
    Hi guys,i found out a solution ..im using galaxy note gt n 7000 and had the same problem like u after installing cm gamekiller just says ROOT PRIVILEGE needed so ..the solution is to install SuperSU from playstore...and boom it will work...hope this helps
    Hey Bro m also using note1 ,can uh guide me how it works on it .as i alredy installed Gamekiller but it required an Root privilege .Plzz Help me out of dis .wud be Thankful if uh reply soon..

basically u rooted it n ur device is on 4.3. it works on mine because i flashed 4.4 kitkat on it. trust it works now but only do it if necessary as it is hard to get to the stock firmware back

I fixed the problem on my Nexus 7 with 4.4.2 with the CyanogenMod , after installing the CyanogenMod the 2.60 works

Hey guys, inspite of doing everything as u suggest, i have tried 1. supersu 2. gamekiller 1.9, its still not working on sgs4... pls guide and my device snap mentioned hereGame Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2-s4.jpg

I tried all verson of Gamekiller but its not working on galaxy s4 as well as s2...

kindly suggest what to do...

I tried 1.9 on game killer but when I try to edit it it says trial and wants me to pay

Download the latest game killer and go to SuperSu > Settings and enable the Superuser option.I did that and it worked.
    Good Luck

Can I use game killer for my karboon titanium s5 pls answer me on my email id my id is

Will this work on boost max ZTE n9520

Posted via Android Central App

Please give me a working link for gamekiller v1.90 or 2.0 please
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12