Game Killer not Working with Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Karan Barot

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Can I use game killer for my karboon titanium s5 pls answer me on my email id my id is [email address redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie001

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Purpleandroid and Tardy matei... i am having the exact same problem as you, i can get everything else to work, even found out how to upgrade to full version without having to pay but cant for the life of me figure out why it wont display the ghost icon on the screen after i press the minimise button. did you ever find out how to fix this?

Last edited:

zmw123

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Im having this same issue. I grant Supper user permissions and game killer still says devoice not rooted and closes. I dont know why this happends

leostechservice

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 that was on 4.2.2 now it's on 4.4.2 because it's been updated but after Rooting it again GameKiller v2.70 keep wanting close after opening a game up... So I tried GameKiller v2.61 and it done the same thing.... Then I done the v1.90 and it works.... The only downfall with v1.90 is you have to target the game and keep tabbing between your game and the Gamekiller....

Gilianp

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,i found out a solution ..im using galaxy note gt n 7000 and had the same problem like u after installing cm gamekiller just says ROOT PRIVILEGE needed so ..the solution is to install SuperSU from playstore...and boom it will work...hope this helps

Han Ochieda

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy s4 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer is one of the key reason why i rooted my device :':)':)':)':)'(

Please me , killer games not working in android 4.2.2 i thought that was i root but at the time i used to change the number of valeu in game instead ask d reloading continue to .please help me

Last edited by a moderator:

josiah azametsi

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy s4 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer is one of the key reason why i rooted my device :':)':)':)':)'(

Am hvin dis same problem pls help me. I really need dis app workn badly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12