we would welcome your opinion about our new app and service, 4MoWi (for mobile WiFi info). Please write the bad things to us, the good things on the Internet and recommend us.
Link to the app on Google Play:
The goal of 4MoWi is to support communication with your neighborhood, where you spend your time or have business or communal activities. 4MoWi makes every WiFi network a point to which any kind of information can be posted. It can be a place to communicate with people nearby, a virtual “lamppost” for ads, a sign with an interesting offer or request, an information point about local sights, a space for messages, a company billboard, an informational “totem pole”, a link to an existing website, or many other things.
A short description of the application functionality:
- the app is a reader, editor and log of WiFi networks and information added to them,
- you can become an owner of up to 4 WiFi networks for free (networks whose SSID begins with 4mowi are not counted towards the limit),
- the point owner can add a “main card” to the point which will be shown to the other users,
- other cards and posts are posted to the point wall,
- permanent connection to the Internet is not required, the app stores a log of scanned WiFi networks,
- two types of posts are possible: simple text and a card that contains an image and a URL address,
- if you change a card, it will be updated on all points where it was used,
- “Traces” function: when enabled, a chosen card will be posted to every WiFi network visited,
- you can watch a point and be notified of any new posts on it,
- no registration is required to browse information added by other users,
- the app is free, no ads.