- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3
Hiiii... i have a Samsung galaxy S3. Last day it showed to update the software. While the updating was going on i accidentally touched the screen, and thereafter it started to display "Unfortunately, factory test has stopped". I did the factory test reset, but again after all the processes it shows the same complaint again. Also, i have to give an input on the screen more than once and after each time after touching the screen , it shows the same display regarding the factory test. If i tap OK only, it will show the next screen. And that takes a long time too...
Can anyone suggest a way to solve this in simple understandable words?
- 08-26-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Matt Preston in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:55 PM
- By teribithia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:32 AM
- By djemen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:20 AM
- By phynbarr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:04 PM
- By StephenPerr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:47 PM