Question about Google Voice

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You must have her cell phone added in your Google voice settings as one of YOUR phones because when it asks for a pin that means you are dialing in to check your messages. Check phones in your GV settings.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have my home phone, my cell phone, and my wifes cell phone all activated to ring when someone dials my Google Voice Number. For some reason her cell phone started to work again yesterday, being able to call me on my cell phone without it telling her to put in a pin number. Not sure why but thanks for the help.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have my home phone, my cell phone, and my wifes cell phone all activated to ring when someone dials my Google Voice Number. For some reason her cell phone started to work again yesterday, being able to call me on my cell phone without it telling her to put in a pin number. Not sure why but thanks for the help.

That's why, her phone is one of your GV phones. Remove it and it will never happen again, or have your wife call your cell phone number instead of the GV number.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
She was calling my cell phone number. I have her phone listed as one of the phones that will ring if someone calls my google voice number. To be honest though we have never even used this google voice number and I'm not sure if we ever will. I just decided to get it in case we do decide to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21