becareful of METRO PCS and users using the new BLOCK-IT app.

skiogawa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Metro is trying to charge for using BLOCK-IT, right off from the first month, when it says Metro Android phone users get first 30 days free trial. They were trying to charge me from day one, and their claim was it is only a 7-day trial.... and if you look on this website page:
MetroPCS launches Metro Block-It -- block unwanted calls with ease | Android Central
and i have pasted part of it here:
metropcsBLOCKIT.PNG

it is from their source, MetroPCS, where it says first 30 days are free.

Get it together Metro PCS customer service people.... They work for the company and none of them are knowledgeable, even if you are directing them to it, they think they know-it-all, and they are right, and the customer is wrong, .... yeah, what do we know, as customers, right? I wish I would have gone with another phone service provider, because they bite the big one... I wonder if the stockholder's, the board of directors, are knowing about all this incredibly wasteful, unhelpful, customer service department their company is paying for, on top of all the other complaints about rebates, tough time trying to get in touch with a human at their CSR department.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
What a rip off. If you want to block unwanted call and texts then I highly recommend Extreme Call Blocker. It costs $5.99, but it is well worth it. I've been using this app for three years. With all the apps out there... I'm surprised a carrier offers a blocking service and charges as much as Metro does.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nker.punchback.droid.invisible&token=Bf_oElKH

Metro is trying to charge for using BLOCK-IT, right off from the first month, when it says Metro Android phone users get first 30 days free trial. They were trying to charge me from day one, and their claim was it is only a 7-day trial.... and if you look on this website page:
MetroPCS launches Metro Block-It -- block unwanted calls with ease | Android Central
and i have pasted part of it here:
View attachment 78774

it is from their source, MetroPCS, where it says first 30 days are free.

Get it together Metro PCS customer service people.... They work for the company and none of them are knowledgeable, even if you are directing them to it, they think they know-it-all, and they are right, and the customer is wrong, .... yeah, what do we know, as customers, right? I wish I would have gone with another phone service provider, because they bite the big one... I wonder if the stockholder's, the board of directors, are knowing about all this incredibly wasteful, unhelpful, customer service department their company is paying for, on top of all the other complaints about rebates, tough time trying to get in touch with a human at their CSR department.