Question about the Yahoo Mail app for Android

bronx889

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if you have to be a Yahoo Mail Plus subscriber for the Yahoo Mail app to work. Ive had a Yahoo Mail Plus account for about 5 years. I turns the standard Yahoo Mail into POP3 account for about $20 a year. I don't want to pay for it if I don't need to have it.

So is there anyone using the Yahoo Mail for Android app with a regular Yahoo mail account?

BetaRoc

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Its very laggy. Sometimes emails don't show up there at all. I have it uninstalled now, but from what I remember, it didn't have a 'preview' of each email while viewing on the main page.

I guess I got used to how well the iPhone handled emails and IMO is a pretty high standard to live up to(as far as touch screen email clients go). I had multiple email accounts set up and was able to switch back and forth effortlessly and the client handled it with accuracy and speed. To be honest I really haven't found an email app on my Droid Phone yet that works as well as the iPhone one did.

But as stated before, its not THAT big a deal to me and all the other positives of my new phone FAR outweigh this negative.