- 220 Posts
Tasker Keyguard Help
I have some NFC tags for my S4 GPE. What I want to do is use nfc launcher to toggle the lockscreen so I can turn it off and home and on when I'm out.
I made a tasker task to toggle key guard and set the nfc tag to use that task. It doesn't always work and when it does it usually only works for a while before the keylock comes back.
Any idea how to accomplish this?
I am not rooted and don't want to root if that makes a difference.
- 09-11-2013, 04:01 PM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: Tasker Keyguard Help
I'm not sure about the NFC part, as I haven't set anything up to use it to kick off a Tasker task, but with the task of switching off the lock screen pin/passcode when you're home vs when you're not, search the forum for another "Tasker" thread - I think there's info in it about doing what you mentioned, minus the NFC discussion
- By Captroper in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Keith Miller2 in forum HTC FirstReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:25 AM
- By busylizzy99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:25 AM
- By zezan in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:19 PM
- By sutt1576 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:42 AM