- 1 Posts
SetCPU and Keyboards (SwiftKey)
Is anyone aware of a way to create a SetCPU profile which activates with a keyboard is up? My goal is to juice it up when SwiftKey is running. It seems simple enough to get it to trigger when the SwiftKey App (i.e. SwiftKey Configuration utility) is running, but not a keyboard generally, or that keyboard specifically. But I'm also kind of a new to this, so might be missing something.
- By Umnik192 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 05:22 AM
- By poisonivy66 in forum HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Good OL MC in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 07:36 AM
- By Akis Tzortzis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Ria Grogan in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:13 AM