Unfortunatly i have straighttalk already hads to go over to their owners to get my phone turned back

kenriser

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Huawei inpiira super optimezer the best or what for it i already see straightalks ate the hell up tracphone owns them and net one i know nothin about androids
whats the best tools for it ?

kenriser

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Help me please already had to go directly to tracphone got sick to death of straighttalks bull**** go to the top i always said lol since im a retired command sarg major i did tracphone owns net 10 and straighttalk they got me on after straighttalk said i never entereded a new card on my phone said they had no record of it but what i can tell i was talkin to bots lol

CammyJo

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Help me please already had to go directly to tracphone got sick to death of straighttalks bull**** go to the top i always said lol since im a retired command sarg major i did tracphone owns net 10 and straighttalk they got me on after straighttalk said i never entereded a new card on my phone said they had no record of it but what i can tell i was talkin to bots lol
ST did the same exact thing to me. The new card thing. I just let it go, hopefully won't have to deal with them anymore. Went to Consumer Cellular instead. English, they speak English!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol