- 1 Posts
Help - Mobistealth on my Galaxy Nexus
My battery has been draining and an unusually high rate recently and when I investigated, I found it was a result of lookout secure. It is an app that does not show up in my downloaded apps and that I can't uninstall or force stop. It has access to essentially everything on my phone. SOme googling resulted in me finding out this is part of Mobistealth, a spying service. Anyone know how I can find out who put this on my phone or when? I can't even find the files. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 09-18-2013, 06:48 PM #2
Re: Help - Mobistealth on my Galaxy Nexus
1. who had physical access to your unlocked phone for a period of time?
2. i would do a hard reset and wipe the phone.
3. i would add a strong security lock (pattern or PIN) to prevent this from happening again.
- 10-04-2013, 02:30 AM #3
- By Fatkat Searight in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:54 PM
Sensation 4 HTC - advanced task killer - apps constantly opening on their own , even after killing tBy magicmarc in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:30 AM
- By monaspire in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:35 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:00 PM
- By ajensen212 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:03 PM