- 1 Posts
Can you send apps from Huawei Ascend Y300 to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 via sd card?
When it comes to smartphones I am a newbie and a dummy.
My husband got his phone (Huawei Ascend Y300) month ago. He installed whatsapp and is now happily chatting away with family members and friends using voice-to-text. He wanted me to be part of the fun and surprised me with a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. I set it up and installed whatsapp. "Lucky me" got the new version released Sep.18. It is the "upgraded" whatsapp that uses voice message.
That is not hat I wanted!! When I want to hear peoples voices I CALL them instead of using whatsapp.
My question now is, if my husband now can send HIS version of whatsapp (the better one as far as I am concerned) to his micro sd card? Then I put his sd into MY phone and then send the app to my home screen?
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance for helpfull answers.
- 09-24-2013, 01:20 AM #2
Re: Can you send apps from Huawei Ascend Y300 to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 via sd card?
Welcome to Android Central! No, you can't install an app that way. I don't use WhatsApp, but I have to believe that there must be a setting that allows you to use voice-to-text on the current version. I'm sure there's someone else on this forum who can give you more information on that.
- 09-24-2013, 08:30 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By eddie62702 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:53 PM
- By Powerplaygraphix in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Louanne Neill in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:41 AM
- By remixedcat1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:21 AM
- By gueroarias in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:23 PM