- 499 Posts
Google Play Music issues
I'm having issues with GPM on both my N7 and GNex but they're not the same.
N7 - songs randomly stop playing, 5x on just one yesterday. This is from playlists pinned and played on the device.
GNex - skips to the next track mid-song, maybe 5x/day. These are songs pinned to the device but played via Bluetooth.
What's going on?
- 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 2,213 Posts
Re: Google Play Music issues
I have only noticed this behavior when I'm at work where I am in the back corner of the building and I have a pretty weak wi-fi signal. It's like a song partially loads/buffers. then I lose the wi-fi signal and go back to 4G....the song doesn't finish buffering, so it skips to the next song.
Not sure if that's what's happening to you, but since you say the songs are pinned....it's probably not.
- By luqman24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:38 AM
- By jolphil in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2013, 04:10 PM
- By EpicMelody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:51 PM
- By EpicMelody in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:32 PM
- By jackdashack in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM