- 256 Posts
GO SMS Pro Settings
I want to change the appearance and on their website it says that I have to: Open GoSMS Pro and press Menu, then select Settings > Appearance Settings. But when I press menu I can't see 'Settings'
EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. I had to long press on the home button to open settings.
Last edited by Gazella; 10-05-2013 at 10:04 AM.
- 10-06-2013, 05:27 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 08:05 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: GO SMS Pro Settings
Ok I have a Problem with the app on my phone. My go sms pro app randomly just set my notifications when i recieve a message from someone to read the name of the person texting me like a caller id would do for someone calling you. how do I change that back to just the message notification only? I cant seem to find the choice
- 10-13-2013, 12:28 PM #4
- By Father Mike in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2013, 04:57 PM
- By Ruslan Sokolovsky in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:40 PM
- By caslad66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:07 AM
- By PremeOne in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:35 AM
- By purpledog10 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:06 AM