Sync Music WITHOUT "the cloud"
I currently have a Galaxy S3 with a 64gb SD card, Sony Android powered Walkman, and soon to add a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (soon to have a 64 SD card with it too). I'm looking to sync my music among all 3 devices, preferably over wi-fi if possible, without the need of any sort of cloud service. Any sort of app that might fit the bill here or some other method of achieving this?
- 10-11-2013, 05:09 PM #2
- 185 Posts
- By movi3king in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:55 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:49 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC OneReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:26 AM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:44 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:51 PM