- 10-10-2013, 03:30 PM #2
Re: apps pre- installed
Welcome to Android Central! Are you rooted? Because that's the only way you'll actually be able to remove bloatware. Otherwise, all you can do is Disable them in the Settings/Apps menu.
If you're rooted, then yes, it's safe to remove 3rd party apps. But just make sure that it is in fact a 3rd party app--if you remove a Motorola or Android system app thinking that it's a 3rd party app, you could brick the device.
- By gemniii in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:39 AM
- By eeyore6802 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:27 AM
- By techgeek32#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:00 PM
- By freedumb78 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:10 PM
- By uisp2001 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:48 PM