Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need an app to backup all the pics and video from phone?

with android apps are all on appbrain i can download them real easy no big deal is there something with which when i take a pic it sync with online cloud in full resolution?? picasa is something from google but i m not sure if it does that .. any help would be awsome

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

itookthisonmyphone i know backs up pictures but im not sure about videos, it does give you the option to upload automatically to picasa or any other website that does thaat kind of stuff, try it out though, it cant hurt
    GenericMessage

Quote Originally Posted by jasjeetsingh View Post
    with android apps are all on appbrain i can download them real easy no big deal is there something with which when i take a pic it sync with online cloud in full resolution?? picasa is something from google but i m not sure if it does that .. any help would be awsome
    Picasa DOES do that.

But Lookout does as well

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Or you could put the photobucket app on and set it to auto upload to you online account. I used this at my brothers wedding and then just text the link to all who asked for a copy of my pics/vids.
    Samsung galaxy Nexus i9250 stock

Or you could download microsoft's synctoy and use that to sync your pics. It is pretty easy and straightforward. You basically set up a pairing between your computer and phone (in usb drive mode). You select what you want to sync and it works like a charm. Below is a link to precentral where I first learned about it.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...up-option.html

OP is specifically asking about cloud sync.

I use picasa and that works great for me. Plus with picasa and Gallery I see all my videos and photos. Try it.
    Get Android Enjoy The Freedom.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,632 Global Posts

OR ... you could connect your X via USB to your desktop, open the SD card and drag/drop the files into a file on your computer. Music files can be moved this same way -- in both directions BTW.

OR, you could drag/drop from your X to a flash drive or external drive via your computer desktop.
    Always learning ...