I'd like to introduce you Collagics Photo Mosaic. Hope you won't mind!
What is Collagics?
It's the first Android app that creates photo mosaics in an efficient way and with high quality!
Collagics generates amazing photo mosaics using all available images on your device.
Choose a base image from your device, your online storages or just take a picture: Collagics will pick images from your gallery and place them to recreate the original image as a photo mosaic. FEATURES:
- Create photo mosaics of any image in seconds
- Pinch-to-zoom to visualize photo mosaic pieces
- High quality tiles
- Adjust size of your mosaic
- Adjust tiles variance and quality
- Drawover images
- Tint tiles
- Choose pictures from your device or from dropbox, google drive and more
- Recent pics history
- Select albums and pictures you want to use
- Save and combine selections
- Share via email, facebook, twitter and more
- Save mosaic to your device
- Edit images! Apply filters, crop, rotate and more!
What is a photo mosaic?
Photo mosaic is a picture (usually a photograph) that has been divided into (usually equal sized) rectangular sections, each of which is replaced with another photograph that matches the target photo. When viewed at low magnifications, the individual pixels appear as the primary image, while close examination reveals that the image is in fact made up of many hundreds or thousands of smaller images.
Photographic mosaic. (2013, February 26). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 18:40, September 18, 2013, from
For further informations please visit:
Thank you for reading. We hope you will enjoy this awesome application!
Last edited by Collagics PhotoMosaic; 12-02-2013 at 06:50 AM.