Picture lock app?
Don't you hate it when you go to show someone a picture on your phone and as soon as they grab it they accidentally hit the back button, switch to a different picture, etc. This is especially prevalent when showing my grandparents a picture. Is there an app that will allow you to pull up a picture then lock everything down? If not, I think this is a "million dollar idea". Don't worry, I only want half of the profits for the idea
- 10-28-2013, 12:07 AM #2
- 10-28-2013, 08:50 AM #3
- 320 Posts
This shortcut on the home screen shows the album's first picture as a nice little icon with the album's name.
A tap on the icon will open QickPic on the album of question and you can look over the album's pictures ... and there isn't any way to switch to another album or other pictures ... the only way is to leave the album back to the home screen.
The folder with your pictures for showing you could create on any place on your phone's/tablet's storage/SDcard, QuickPic will find it as an album ... yeah, and then open the album and choose on the menu 'Link to Desktop'.
Last edited by Adamsberg; 10-28-2013 at 09:19 AM.
- By MaTtKs1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Camilo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:24 AM
- By gummyjelly in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:16 PM
- By LuvrGirl in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:06 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:22 PM