[FREE APP] WAKELOCK DETECTOR - Find out what keeps your phone awake!

Hikmat abdoollayev

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
"Wakelock" is a mechanism which is used by many apps to keep your phone awake while it is deep-sleeping.

This results massive battery drain while your phone is idle.
Also, it may cause your phone's screen to randomly turn on.

"Wakelock detector" shows you what bothered your phone while your phone was having a cool sleep!

Check out for more description and user reviews at Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector

LifeHacker Review : Wakelock Detector Shows You the Apps that Keep Your Phone Awake

User Reviews:

Santosh XSL on 30 Sep 2013 at 13:00

Battery problem solved in a day. During night my battery was draining by Android system about >5hr awake. After installing this software, it showed alarm manager and backup was using most of the time. Then I disabled "Backup my data ? option, now my battery usage or awake time is less than 1 min. I high recommend this app to every one who has battery problems. Thanks.

Michael Brewer on 7 Sep 2013 at 22:30

" Amazing This is the answer to my prayers. I've been fiddling and faffing around with battery saver apps, battery monitor apps, CPU monitor apps, task killers, complicated power saving rules, etc... none of which really helped. Then I discovered this Wakelock Detector app, which opened my eyes to the issues... there are so many apps that keep my device out of deep sleep... THAT was the real problem... all the stuff that was happening when my device was "idle", not all the stuff that was happening when my device was "being used". The next step was to find an app that helped me to hibernate the problem apps. I soon found greenify, but could not use it initially because my device was not rooted. So I looked into ways of rooting my phone, and came across the "framaroot" one-click solution to rooting my device... and that worked a treat... so so so so easy to do something that I thought would be scary. Again, a brilliant app. So the combination of Wakelock Detector, Framaroot, and Greenify... the dream ticket to battery saving happiness! THANK YOU so much"

Hikmat abdoollayev

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Screenshots

lYSN7xTrRoXulw9vhpt1-3-6v9Msz9c9NgcsWKPwGe7m2x5Ea1KzccZ_Unf2YSysf1g=h900-rw
8ziGpae2iV_A9dNN_IYVTMCZxF16qyqbGOBO-0f5GDjHG17G_V0IUKJHBo59AtPkNeo=h900-rw

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney