Twitter app: auto-complete @followers

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Is there any twitter app which supports:

if I type @T , it will show me all my followers that begin with @T, so I don't have to type & remember hard-to-spell twitter names?

The only other requirement is that I really need it to support TwitPic.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

sj808

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Touiteur Premium does it!! I tested all twitter apps for 2-3 days and Touiteur was by far the best!!

agreed.. I always try the other apps (Twicca, Twidroid, Seesmic, Tweetcaster) but I always go back to Touiteur. If it only got video uploading, then it would be set.

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Touiteur 1.41 and it won't pull any tweets newer than 8/11.
I uninstalled and reinstalled 1.41 (the latest). It accepts my auth, it can display my direct messages, but now shows nothing for my timeline or mentions. I click refresh it cycles through updating timeline, mentions, directs, but none are listed.

Seems buggy.

hmm.

Twidroyd has the auto complete and support for twitpic, so I think I'll go for that.

Thanks,
Mike

ihateyou352

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Probably a problem with twitter not the app. I have had it for 2 months now and I havent had a single problem with it and it is way better than Twidroyd. Did you try the premium version of Touiteur?

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
No, didn't try the premium version. It's not actually for me, but for a friend who I convinced to ditch his blackberry and go android. He was having a fit about the lack of auto-complete in his twitter app.

Is there anything that has auto-complete, twitpic AND displays facebook updates inline like my EVO?

Maybe I'm asking too much :)

Mike

pcguys

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I just discovered tweetcaster which looks sooo much nicer than all the other apps I've tried, meets all the requirements,

AND: let's up update twitter &/or facebook at the same time!!

Awesome!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Could someone who uses Twidroyd confirm for me that any tweets with pics show thumbnails? I am trying the free version and it just shows links and no thumbnail.

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa