sirius radio not working properly?

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
When i listen to my sirius radio it keeps repeating every 10sec I uninstall and reinstall and It's the same problem.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Until the sirius app is fixed for Froyo, there is another way to get Sirius on Android. Wunder Radio allows you to listen to Sirius and XM through their program. It cost $6.99(a little expensive, but does include terrestrial radio stations besides) to buy the program. The one difference between the regular Sirius App and Wunder Radio, is that you can also listen to Howard Stern through Wunder Radio for his channels 100 and 101. That's if you like Howard.

Here is the AppBrain link:

Wunder Radio - Android app on AppBrain

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I just called Sirius tonight and the stupid CSR said there are no known problems with the Sirius app on Android, they flat out lied !!!
If they don't fix this soon, I'm dropping my subscription and I'm done with Sirius, they seem to have the same "quality" customer service as XM!! (PI** POOR !!)

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
they told me for months they were going to fix the "outage" in my area, and with each call it was "still being worked on".. until i heard on the news, that the repeater in my area had been removed.
it wasn't down, it was removed perm.
doesn't surprise me they still lie to customers.

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
My sirius works fine on Froyo. Haven't had a problem since I rooted and been running BB v.04. Even after reflashing and reinstalling it still works as good as always. Just used it this morning as a matter of fact.

therealwags

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I just called Sirius tonight and the stupid CSR said there are no known problems with the Sirius app on Android, they flat out lied !!!
If they don't fix this soon, I'm dropping my subscription and I'm done with Sirius, they seem to have the same "quality" customer service as XM!! (PI** POOR !!)
Sirius and XM are the same company, therefore I would think they would have the same crappy customer service

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
P
My sirius works fine on Froyo. Haven't had a problem since I rooted and been running BB v.04. Even after reflashing and reinstalling it still works as good as always. Just used it this morning as a matter of fact.

Oh frigging great, you have to root your phone just so their lame app works.
The Sirius app seems to be as lame as their customer "service".

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I have very little issues with Sirius on my Moment. I do lose data, but that is a issue with my phone.
I can't get a straight answer from Sirius, but none of the reps speak English well enough to understand what I'm asking. When you ask for when will an update for the Sirius android app will be out, they don't have a clue.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk