- 5,152 Posts
Google Maps - is it possible to....
So I can create a customized route using Google maps on my PC, by dragging the computed route onto specific roads, to bypass roads I don't want to use. I can save that route to My Maps on the PC. And I can access that saved map on the Maps app on my phone.
But when I try to use the route that I save, Maps on the phone completely ignores the customized directions I created, and recalculates the route using the roads I specifically wanted to avoid.
Is there ANY way to get Maps on the phone to use the route I created on my PC? Or is Google just terminally stupid?BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 10-30-2013, 04:40 AM #2
- By sleepy_dad in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 113Last Post: Yesterday, 12:04 PM
- By Kalifornia in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:27 AM
- By Plow13 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:36 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
- By maximal in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:14 PM