[APP] Alarm 4u

Filip uwsm

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi !
I would like to introduce you my new application on Google Play.

promo_small_zpsd235ae02.png

Alarm 4u is an alarm clock application with many unique features. With Alarm 4u, you won?t have trouble waking up on time or falling back asleep. Choose from one of the waking methods such as shaking the device, solving an equation, or simply sliding a button. Gentle wake up feature wakes you up slowly by increasing the alarm volume and the vibrating frequency. If you want to snooze, you can simply flip your device upside down. If you accidentally fall back asleep after dismissing your alarm, Alarm 4u will check if you are awake in one minute. Choose any picture to be displayed on the alarm waking screen so that you may start your day reminded of the ones you love, family, friends, nature, or a favorite car ? You can use the picture as a reminder of what not to forget. When you are adding a new alarm, all you need to do is to set a time. All other settings are copied from your default configuration. Alarm 4u includes many animations, and smooth interaction. You can delete an alarm by simply sliding it out of the screen.
Choose a color to change the application appearance to your liking.

Alarm settings:
- time
- alarm name
- days
- volume, vibration
- ringtone
-- tones installed on your android device
-- songs stored on your SD card
- snooze time
- alarm dismiss method
-- slide button
-- shake device
-- solve an equation
- awake checker

Alarm 4u waking screen:
waking_screen_zps61219b0e.png

Have you dismissed alarm, and fell back asleep ? Alarm 4u solves your problem.
wakupchecker_zps3db586e8.png

If you like Alarm4u leave a positive feedback on Google play. I am also looking forward for your suggestion.

Download and enjoy :)

Go to Google Play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy