1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Best Android App Review Sites?

I am looking for the best Android App Review sites. I have a ton of Android sites that talk all about the hardware.

Now that I have my Android phone, I want to explore all the good apps for it. With over 50,000 apps in the Android market, there has got to be a site or sites that do a good job of helping you to find the really good apps.

In my Google search it has been easy to find sites that talk about hardware, but there does not seem to be many sites that do a good job of reviewing and categorizing apps.

Anyone know of good sites for Android App Reviews?

Default Re: Best Android App Review Sites?

Hi Pallen, Please have a look at the website . They will help you out by providing in-depth review of your android app.

Smile Re: Best Android App Review Sites?

can anyone suggest me sites Android App Review Sites...?

I have many apps and want to submit them for reviews...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by pallen View Post
    I am looking for the best Android App Review sites. I have a ton of Android sites that talk all about the hardware.

Now that I have my Android phone, I want to explore all the good apps for it. With over 50,000 apps in the Android market, there has got to be a site or sites that do a good job of helping you to find the really good apps.

In my Google search it has been easy to find sites that talk about hardware, but there does not seem to be many sites that do a good job of reviewing and categorizing apps.

Anyone know of good sites for Android App Reviews?

Amazon Appstore

Check out the apps to the above markets.

I'm a big fan of AndroidPIT's test reports. They also have an store with cool apps.

Yeah, I agree with Stefan86. I came across AndroidPIT by accident, but they have really thorough and detailed reviews about all the time. The site looks nice, too.

Smile Re: Best Android App Review Sites?

I found a good android app review site which is called as

The site has the good number of android app reviews listing and also it has the option for review requests to get your app featured there. You can contact them to get more details for getting featured of your app on the askyourandroid site.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan86 View Post
    I'm a big fan of AndroidPIT's test reports.
    You know that the test reports are paid by the developers, right?

e.g.

Thanked by:
    jj2me 

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

has how-to's and app reviews.