Best Android App Review Sites?

peterweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for the best Android App Review sites. I have a ton of Android sites that talk all about the hardware.

Now that I have my Android phone, I want to explore all the good apps for it. With over 50,000 apps in the Android market, there has got to be a site or sites that do a good job of helping you to find the really good apps.

In my Google search it has been easy to find sites that talk about hardware, but there does not seem to be many sites that do a good job of reviewing and categorizing apps.

Anyone know of good sites for Android App Reviews?

hdavuluri

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for the best Android App Review sites. I have a ton of Android sites that talk all about the hardware.

Now that I have my Android phone, I want to explore all the good apps for it. With over 50,000 apps in the Android market, there has got to be a site or sites that do a good job of helping you to find the really good apps.

In my Google search it has been easy to find sites that talk about hardware, but there does not seem to be many sites that do a good job of reviewing and categorizing apps.

Anyone know of good sites for Android App Reviews?
Appbrain
Amazon Appstore
Appaware
Best Apps

Check out the apps to the above markets.

GraceCharles

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I found a good android app review site which is called as android apps review online

The site has the good number of android app reviews listing and also it has the option for review requests to get your app featured there. You can contact them to get more details for getting featured of your app on the askyourandroid site.