I believe that many people are playing when the phone has accidentally deleted some files do not want to delete the experience. Wringing useless, then you want to restore accidentally deleted files, very simple to use a File Manager "File Master" on it.
Installs: 50,000 - 100,000
Current version: 1.11
Android system version requirements: 2.2 and later
In order to prevent your Android phones are implanted chargeback virus, it is recommended that everyone in the google play download.
Powerful transfer function :
1. Send anything, including images, videos, music, documents and folders to other mobile devices.
2. Extremely fast speed, up to 3MB/second, 1 minute of time may allow you to transfer 120 pictures, 30 songs or 1 high-definition video.
3. Transfer through WiFi or self-created hotspot. No mobile data incurred.
Powerful file manage function :
1. Support all file manage functions, including copy, cut, paste, create, delete.
2. Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
3. Support Web Share, you can manage files with web-browser on the computer, no USB cable needed.
4. Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
5. Supports Dropbox, SkyDrive,Google Drive,Box and KuaiPan.
6. Text viewers and editors
User-friendly UI design:
1. Simply swipe operation, with Holo Theme
2. Multiple file views(list view, icon view and picture view)
Recent changes 1. New features:Recycle bin, Safe box, Clean buffer, AD Free
2. Optimized performance
3. Auto connect to Samba server without password
4. Fix bugs
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.